FACILITY PLANNINGFood Tech’s planning studies provide you with clear, up front facility expansion information, which allows you to answer all critical questions regarding your facility/operational needs, and determine the
true ROI for the proposed project.
One of the most effective methods for increasing productivity and reducing cost is to reduce or eliminate all activities that are unnecessary or wasteful. Ask yourself if your current facilities planning partner can help
you answer the following critical questions:
- How large does my facility need to be, based on current and future operational needs?
- What is our "design year" and when do we run out of space?
- Can my existing facility be renovated to extend its expected life?
- What role should automation play in a renovated or new facility?
- Which master plan provides me with maximum site utilization?
- What are the most productive material
handling and process systems?
- What are the most economical yet durable building materials and systems?
- How much will all this cost and how long will it take?
- What is the ROI?
Food Tech can. We leverage our experience and expertise to keep your project running on time and on budget.
Food Tech provides a range of valuable planning services to ensure your business has the best tools available to make your project a success. These services include:
- Feasibility planning
- Master site planning
- Renovations, expansions, new construction
- Preliminary engineering
You don't have to take our word for it, see what our
clients, including Institution Food House and Highwood Cold Storage,
have to say.